Rushmore Tax Service
is ALWAYS on the lookout for talented individuals!
(applications can be
made from early
October thru end December)
We offer FREE tax classes to all individuals (Bilingual - Spanish/ English
who are interested in becoming Professional Tax Preparers.
This opportunity can lead to
employment after training is complete.
of Tax Preparer Includes
ACCURATE completion of a customers tax return.
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE to potential and current
- Work requires a
individual that can perform their job
duties under intense pressure.
- The job requires a considerable amount of customer service skills,
- Prepare each tax return by conducting a computerized tax interview with
each customer; follow all compliance procedures
- Retail tax preparers must foster a good relationship with local retail
manager and associates
- Prepare tax returns, explain products and services, and promote a
friendly work environment
- Calculate total income and expenses in regards to tax preparation
- Study and follow procedures, understand correspondence, and learn tax
return preparation using manuals and software
This is a
great opportunity to earn supplemental income!!!
NEW IRS REQUIREMENTS FOR PAID PREPARERS
Tax Preparers are required to apply for a PTIN (Preparer Tax
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
Must be available for a seasonal position January to April is term of
Knowledge of basic tax preparation rules and guidelines full training is
Knowledge of basic Windows Operating features and general computer
Ability to communicate well with all people and get along with other staff
Ability to work under pressure and in stressful situations
Class times click here
For more information please call Tony 425-356-7001 or email:
express your interest and we will reply with tax class dates and hours
for the current year.
Location: Rushmore Tax Service, 1094 State Avenue, Marysville, WA 98270
(opposite Golden Corral Restaurant)
All applicants must be 18 years or older, bring valid (not expired) photo
ID with DOB on it and a resume. Business casual attire is required (NO
Job Title: Tax Preparer
Reports: to Owner/General Manager
Pay: $15+ per hr (DOE) plus 5% of revenue as Bonus incentive
paid at the end of tax
• Customer service oriented and friendly
• Computer literate
• Very flexible and ability to work weekends and/or
• Team player
• Able to multi-task and resolve conflicts quickly
• Well presented
firstname.lastname@example.org with "Tax
Preparer" in the subject